Your access to and use of www.grainlink.co.uk (the 'web site') are subject exclusively and strictly to these Terms & Conditions of Use. These Terms & Conditions of Use are a legal agreement between us and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our web site and the services we offer.
grainlink.co.uk ("we/us") reserve the rights to:
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material on the web site, the web site design, structure and graphics and all software and source codes connected with the web site shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
You acknowledge and agree that the material contained within the web site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. You may only access, view, copy and/or print pages from the web site for the sole purpose of you evaluating whether to and/or placing an order with us. Any other use of the material within the web site is strictly prohibited.
All content included on this web site (including, without limitation, our trade marks, logos, graphics, text, photos, designs, logos, icons, images, data and software) is our property, or belongs to our affiliates and/or licensors, and as such is protected by international and UK copyright and other intellectual property laws.
No mention of any organisation, company or individual, whether on these pages or on other web sites to which these pages are linked shall imply any approval or warranty by us as to the standing and capability of such organisations, companies or individuals.
All images, photographs, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on this web site are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the goods and services available. They will not form part of any contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in any contract with you to purchase any of the goods or services advertised or published on our web site.
Any prices displayed on this web site are in UK sterling, and are only valid and effective in the UK. The prices [exclude/include] VAT at 20%, and are subject to change if the applicable rate of VAT changes before your order is accepted.
If we provide any goods and/or services to you outside of the European Union you will be responsible for paying any local sales tax and/or import duties arising at the delivery destination, which are not included in the price of the products.
Where there is a delay or likelihood of delay in the supply of any goods or services, we will advise you as soon as practicable. If the goods or services cannot be delivered within  days of your order, we will notify you of this delay and you may either cancel your order or agree a further delivery time with us.
Any orders you place with us will only be accepted and a contract formed once we have received payment in cleared funds. We will confirm our acceptance of your order on receipt of cleared funds by email (where a valid email address is provided).
We reserve the right at all times and at our sole discretion to refuse to accept any orders.
You warrant, represent and undertake that:
The Web site and its contents are provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation, term, condition or warranty being given in relation to the Web site and its contents including (but not limited to) implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
In addition, we exclude any representation or warranty that the information and/or facilities accessible via this web site are accurate, complete or current, or that this web site will be free of defects including, but not limited to, viruses or other harmful elements.
You assume all costs and risks arising as a result of its use of this web site.
We make no warranty that the Web site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free orthat defects will be corrected.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of material uploaded or transmitted through the Web site and have no liability of any sort (including for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
We will not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, for pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent representations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions of Use for: any economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation); or any special, consequential or indirect losses (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with your use of this web site.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use by you or other liabilities arising out of your use of the Web site including your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Each provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
The laws of your country may be different from English law and there may be additional legal requirements for you to use our web site or services. You must comply with all applicable local and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our web site and services and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our web site and services is legal.
These terms and conditions govern the free prize draw for farmers who participate in the Wynnstay & GrainLink Ltd free prize draw entry form at YAMS 2020.
1. By entering this free prize draw, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
2. The free prize draw is open to all farmers who complete the prize draw entry form whilst visiting the Wynnstay & GrainLink Ltd stand at YAMS 2020.
3. Only one entry is permitted per respondent.
4. Only the winner will be notified, using the email address they supplied on the entrance form, not more than one week after the draw takes place.
5. By providing your email address supplied on the prize draw entry form you agree that GrainLink Ltd and the Wynnstay Group plc may contact you to advise you if you are a winner.
6. By entering the free prize draw you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your free draw entry. We reserve the right to cancel the draw prize or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice.
7. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury of disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the free draw or accepting the prize.
8. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this free prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
9. There will be one winner who will win two acres of grass seed supplied by Wynnstay Group Plc. One winner will be drawn from eligible respondents completing this entry form.
10. The free draw will be open for the duration of the YAMS show.
11. The winner will be drawn no later than one week after YAMS randomly from all those who completed the prize draw entry form which will then be entered into the draw.
12. Selection of the winner will take place by allocating a number to each entrant and using a computerised random number generation programme to select a winning number.
13. The free prize draw is administered by Wynnstay Group Plc, whose registered office is at Eagle House, Llansantffraid SY22 6AQ.
14. The name of the winner will be available on request four weeks after the draw date by sending a Stamped Address Envelope to GrainLink Ltd, Astley, Shrewsbury, SY4 4RT.